Communication is Your Key to Customer Excellence
Founder, CEO & Speaker
Speaking Presentation topics - 50 minutes followed by Q&A
- Another day at work - “Self talk”
- Your physical preparedness. How are you feeling this morning?
- A Shared Vision for the Business. Building bridges!
- The quality of “Understanding” your job a.k.a Mindfulness & Protocols
- The Disney World approach
- Customer Service starts with YOU! Attitude is everything and so is work ethic
- The customer is your Mirror
- Success versus Significance - Both are necessary
- Client Resolution - When things go wrong, how good can you be?
- TEAMWORK, TEAMWORK & TEAMWORK - The World Cup
- Following the chain of command. Accountability
- We Got this ! We're #1.
Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 12:00pm
As I have previously mentioned, I will be making a presentation at the International Restaurant & Food Service Show of New York this Tuesday, March 10, 2020 at 12:00pm at the Jacob Javitz Center in Room 1C02 (Session #T104).
Here is the link to the description of my workshop: